Mission Statement

Monday, July 7, 2008

thing 21

This was the hardest thing I have ever done. I think my labor with both children was less than it took me to complete this assignment. Like the RSS, the directions were...not there. I tried so hard to do the best project and I ran into problem after problem. So I ended up with this mediocre work. It is exactly what I hope the kids never do...settle just to complete the task. I am finally finished after many, many, many hours. I sure hope someone enjoys it.

1 comment:

Random Travels said...

Thank goodness SOMEbody has completed this assignment. (It seems many players are waaaay behind or may have dropped out.) Being determined to finish, I find myself AGONIZING over the podcast, as if there is an Oscar on the line... Yours is simple, but you met the criteria for the activity and it shows you know how to do the job. Thanks for the idea.